Work with me
Are you looking for an engaging, expert speaker? Someone who's used to working with audiences of all ages and all sizes, and has spoken publicly as well as on TV and radio?
I have spoken on a range of different topics, including:
- 'Sexual Harassment in The Workplace' - Victoria Derbyshire Show, BBC Two
- 'How the government supports single parents' - Channel 5 News
- My experiences of being in a women's refuge - Inside Out South East, BBC One; BHAFC v Tottenham Hotspur premiership match April 2018; BBC Radio Sussex, Jan 2018
- 'Girls, Leadership and Why Mindset Really Matters' - Telegraph Festival of Education
- '5 Top Tips for Business Development' - The London Networking Group
- 'Barriers and Enablers to Successful Leadership' - WomenEd LeadMeet
- Women and Leadership 'Entrepreneurship As A Career' - University of Exeter
- 'How To Beat Any Challenge And Come Back Bigger And Better' - BrightTALK global platform
- A range of speaking engagements for domestic abuse, and related, charities and organisations
And many, many more!
Click the Learn More button to contact me to discuss your requirements.