Terms of service
I offer one to one coaching via Skype, which can be booked by contacting me through my website.
- I cannot confirm a date and time for any coaching session until payment is received
- No refund is given if sessions are cancelled within 48 hours of the agreed date
- Where possible, I will re-arrange a coaching session if seven days notice is given. If I am unable to re-arrange to a suitable date, I will refund any payments made
StartUP is a 4 module, online coaching programme that will help you to plan and start your business. Content will be emailed to you on a weekly basis, for 4 weeks. You will also receive access to the StartUP closed Facebook group.
Please read the following:
- All content is updated regularly but please be aware that it is written for the UK market, so laws, rules and regulations may not be applicable in your home country if purchasing from outside the UK.
- All and any legal and financial issues pertaining to your business should be talked through with a lawyer or accountant, or other financial expert.
- Purchasing and completing the StartUP programme does not automatically mean that you are now able to start a business. There are many variables that contribute towards a successful business, training being one. It is recommended that you take any business plan to a bank manager, accountant, lawyer, or other business specialist before starting up for their advice.
Please contact me through the website to discuss your requirements.